The United States of Florida (USOF) Seal Front - OD Green
This shirt design is of the U. S. Seal doused with a heaping pile of Florida patriotic sauce and it's not sorry. The eagle was replaced with a Mockingbird, (Florida state bird) holding an orange blossom (Florida state flower) and the two things any Florida patriot needs: a hunting rifle and a fishing pole. In the middle of the bird is the Florida State flag and just above in writing is "Florida" and "1845" (the year Florida was established). Now that you had your history lesson, it's time to add to cart, and stand out in this one of a kind Florida tee.
Material / Size Info
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Athletic Fit
- Men: True to Size
- Women: Size down for a more fitted look
When in doubt, measure it out! Use the size charts below:
*Tip: Take your favorite shirt and measure it against the size chart.*
Production & Shipping
- Processing and handling usually takes 1-2 business days. Shipping can take 3-4 business days in Florida and 3-7 business days for the rest of the country. Holidays, weekends, and large rushes may cause slight delays.
- All orders are shipped USPS and a tracking number will be provided.
- If you are unsatisfied with our product(s) for any reason, we provide easy returns at no cost to you.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information at: www.flpatriotapparel.com/policies